Bojanowo ([bɔjaˈnɔvɔ]; German: Bojanowo) is a town in Rawicz County, Greater Poland Voivodeship, western Poland. During the Partitions of Poland, the town was located in the Kreis Rawitsch of Provinz Posen.
|• Mayor||Maciej Dubiel|
|• Total||2.34 km2 (0.90 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,300/km2 (3,300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|Area code(s)||+48 65|
Between 1941 and 1942 there was a slave labour camp for Jews in Golina Wielka, near Bojanowo and more than a dozen prisoners died from starvation or were killed there.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bojanowo.|
- Bojanowo City Guide
- Virtual Shtetl, Jewish history of the town(in English)
- Official website (in Polish)
- Official website of parish in Bojanowo (in Polish)
- Official website of football club in Bojanowo - Ruch Bojanowo (in Polish)
- Official website of fire department (in Polish)