This article needs to be updated.February 2018)(
Bojan Dubljević (Serbian Cyrillic: Бојан Дубљевић; born 24 October 1991) is a Montenegrin professional basketball player for Valencia Basket of the Liga ACB. He also represents the senior Montenegrin national basketball team in national team competitions. Standing at 2.05 m (6 ft 8 3⁄4 in) tall barefoot, he plays at the power forward and center positions.
Dubljević with Valencia, in 2017.
|No. 14 – Valencia Basket|
|Position||Power forward / Center|
|Born||October 24, 1991|
Nikšić, SR Montenegro,
|Listed height||2.05 m (6 ft 9 in)|
|Listed weight||115 kg (254 lb)|
|NBA draft||2013 / Round: 2 / Pick: 59th overall|
|Selected by the Minnesota Timberwolves|
|Career highlights and awards|
Dubljević started his career in 2009, with Lovćen Cetinje, and he played from 2010 to 2012, with Budućnost Podgorica, before signing with the Liga ACB team Valencia Basket, on a three-year contract. In his first season at Valencia, Dubljević was named the EuroCup 2012–13 season Rising Star of the Year.
In June 2013, he extended his contract with Valencia Basket through the 2015–16 season. The contract included an NBA buyout clause, in the original amount of 1 million euros. The buyout amount, however, decreased to 200,000 euros in the summer of 2015. In 2017, he won his first Liga ACB championship with Valencia, after beating Real Madrid 1–3 in the finals.
NBA draft rightsEdit
National team careerEdit
Dubljević played with the junior national teams of Montenegro, being a part of the All-Tournament team at the 2011 FIBA Europe Under-20 Championship. With the senior Montenegrin national basketball team, Dubljević played at the 2013 EuroBasket and the 2017 EuroBasket.
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||PIR||Performance Index Rating|
Note: The EuroLeague is not the only competition in which the player participated for the team during the season. He also played in domestic competition, and regional competition if applicable.
Awards and accomplishmentsEdit
Montenegrin junior national teamEdit
- 2011 FIBA Europe Under-20 Championship: All-Tournament Team
- DUBLJEVIC, BOJAN HEIGHT: 2.05.
- Height w/o Shoes 6' 8.5".
- Valencia Basket llega a un acuerdo con el pívot Bojan Dubljevic por 3 años. ACB.com 20 June 2012 (in Spanish)
- 2012-13 Eurocup Rising Star Trophy winner: Bojan Dubljevic, Valencia Basket.
- Eurohoops.net Dubljevic’s new buy out, Joan and Fotis. Archived June 9, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
- "Timberwolves draft Montenegrin F Bojan Dubljevic at pick No. 59". Minneapolis Star Tribune. June 27, 2013. Retrieved June 30, 2013.
- "Timberwolves Acquire Jake Layman". NBA.com. July 8, 2019.
- MVP Mirotic Leads All Tournament Team. FIBA Europe. 24 July 2011
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bojan Dubljević.|