Body and Blood of Christ
Body and Blood of Christ may refer to:
- Eucharist, a Christian rite considered a sacrament in most churches and an ordinance in others involving the consumption of bread and wine in memory of Christ
- Blessed Sacrament, a devotional name used in the Latin Church of the Catholic Church, as well as in various other denominations
- Consubstantiation, a theological doctrine that holds that during the sacrament, the fundamental "substance" of the body and blood of Christ are present alongside the substance of the bread and wine
- Transubstantiation, a doctrine of the Catholic Church, the change of substance by which the bread and wine offered in the sacrifice of the sacrament of the Eucharist during the Mass, become, in reality, the body and blood of Jesus Christ
- Body of Christ
- Blood of Christ
- Corpus Christi (disambiguation)
- The Sacrament of the Body and Blood of Christ—Against the Fanatics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Body and Blood of Christ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.