Bob Brown (ice hockey)
Robert "Bob" Brown (born December 18, 1950) is a Canadian former professional ice hockey player who played in the World Hockey Association (WHA). He played parts of two WHA seasons for the Philadelphia Blazers, New York Raiders, and New York Golden Blades/New Jersey Knights. Brown was drafted in the sixth round of the 1970 NHL Amateur Draft by the Montreal Canadiens. As a youth, he played in the 1963 Quebec International Pee-Wee Hockey Tournament with the Scarboro Lions minor ice hockey team.
December 18, 1950|
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Weight||194 lb (88 kg; 13 st 12 lb)|
New York Raiders
New York Golden Blades
New Jersey Knights
80th overall, 1970|
Awards and honorsEdit
|1970–71||Boston University Terriers||ECAC||31||17||43||60||38||—||—||—||—||—|
|1971–72||Boston University Terriers||ECAC||31||14||36||50||36||—||—||—||—||—|
|1972–73||New England Blades/Rhode Island Eagles||EHL||54||9||28||37||47||—||—||—||—||—|
|1972–73||New York Raiders||WHA||17||0||4||4||6||—||—||—||—||—|
|1973–74||New York Golden Blades/New Jersey Knights||WHA||59||7||13||20||38||—||—||—||—||—|
- "1970 NHL Amateur Draft -- Bob Brown". Hockey Draft Central. Retrieved March 16, 2014.
- Bob Brown career statistics at EliteProspects.com. Retrieved March 16, 2014.
- "Pee-Wee players who have reached NHL or WHA" (PDF). Quebec International Pee-Wee Hockey Tournament. 2018. Retrieved 2019-01-02.
- "ECAC All-Teams". College Hockey Historical Archives. Retrieved May 19, 2013.
- "Men's Ice Hockey Award Winners" (PDF). NCAA.org. Retrieved June 11, 2013.
- "NCAA Frozen Four Records" (PDF). NCAA.org. Retrieved 2013-06-19.
- Biographical information and career statistics from Eliteprospects.com, or Hockey-Reference.com, or The Internet Hockey Database
|Awards and achievements|
| ECAC Hockey Rookie of the Year
| ECAC Hockey Player of the Year
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey defenceman born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|