Blue Hawaii (disambiguation)
Blue Hawaii is a 1961 musical film starring Elvis Presley.
Blue Hawaii may also refer to:
- Blue Hawaii (soundtrack), a soundtrack album by Elvis Presley to the 1961 film Blue Hawaii
- Blue Hawaii (Nora Aunor album), 1971
- "Blue Hawaii" (song), a popular song written for the 1937 film Waikiki Wedding
- "Till mitt eget Blue Hawaii", 1989 Vikingarna song
- Blue Hawaii (drink), a tropical cocktail
- Blue Hawaii (band), a musical duo from Montreal
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue Hawaii.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.