Block voting(Redirected from Block votes (disambiguation))
Block voting or Bloc voting may refer to:
- Preferential block voting, a majoritarian voting system
- Plurality-at-large voting, also known as block vote or multiple non-transferable vote, is a non-proportional voting system
- Voting where a delegate receives a number of votes proportional in power to the number of people they represent, commonly used in trade unions in the United Kingdom
- Electoral system
- General ticket representation, a method of electing members to the U.S. House of Representatives
- Voting bloc, a group of voters motivated by a common concern
- Approval voting, a single-winner electoral system
- Limited voting, a voting system in which electors have fewer votes than there are positions available
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Block voting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.