|Full name||Bledi Shkëmbi|
|Date of birth||13 August 1979|
|Place of birth||Korçë, Albania|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 May 2016|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16 August 2006
A former Albanian international, he has previously played for Ethnikos Asteras in Greece, HNK Rijeka and Kamen Ingrad in Croatia, Metalurh Zaporizhzhya and FC Kryvbas in Ukraine as well as Teuta Durrës, Partizani Tirana and Besa Kavajë in Albania.
Shkëmbi joined his local side Skënderbeu Korçë as an 11-year-old and progressed through the youth ranks before eventually being promoted to the senior side ahead of the 1997–98 season. He immediately became a first team player as an 18-year-old, featuring in 31 league games out of a possible 34, and scoring one goal in the process to help his side finish 11th in the league out of 18 teams. The following season was similar for Shkëmbi as he was an important player in the club's midfield as they finished just 2 points above the relegation zone as he played 24 league games and scored twice. He then made 25 appearances out of a possible 26 in the league during the 1999–00 season and scored once in a 7–0 thrashing of Apolonia Fier. He was then allowed to search for a new club and leave on a free transfer.
He joined Teuta Durrës ahead of the 2000–01 season, and his first game for the club was the 2000 Albanian Supercup against KF Tirana, playing the full 90 minutes in the 1–0 loss. In the league he made 21 appearances and scored once, against Tomori Berat, as his side finished 6th with his former side Skënderbeu Korçë finishing bottom and being relegated to the Albanian First Division. He was part of the Teuta Durrës side that reached the final of the Albanian Cup during the 2000–01 season, as he scored against Naftëtari Kuçovë in the first round, before starting the final against KF Tirana who beat Teuta Durrës as they had done before the season started in the Albanian Supercup, this time 5–0. He made his European debut with Teuta Durrës on 10 August 2001 in a UEFA Cup second qualifying round game against Rapid Vienna, starting in the 2–0 loss as he was substituted in the 82nd minute for Erion Matraku. He also started the return leg but his side lost 4–0. He then left the club following their short lived UEFA Cup run, as his contract ran out.
In January 2010, Shkembi signed with Besa Kavajë on an 18 months contract with an option to renew for another year after the expiration of it. During the second part of 2009–10 season, he played 12 matches, scoring twice in the process. He left the club after the end of the season, he and Alban Dragusha were excluded by the coach Shpëtim Duro ahead of the European clash against Olympiacos.
At the end of 2011–12 season, in which Shkëmbi contributed with 36 appearances and 10 goals in all competitions, he was presented Fair Play Award.
On 19 August 2015, in the first leg of play-off round of 2015–16 UEFA Champions League against Dinamo Zagreb at Elbasan Arena, Shkëmbi scored the opener in the 37th minute with a free kick, but it was not enough as Dinamo Zagreb reacted and won the match 2–1.
He has been a former international player of Albania from 2001 to 2006, during which he collected 14 matches without scoring a goal. He was called by the coach of that time Sulejman Demollari to participate at Tournament Bahrain where he made 3 appearances, all of them as a substitute.
On 16 June 2017, Shkëmbi begun his managerial career as he was appointed manager of Football Superleague of Kosovo outfit Liria. He signed a contract for the 2017–18 season. Later on 2 March 2018, he handed a resignation request due to presidency change in the club. Following the 1–0 win over Feronikeli that day, Shkëmbi stated that the club is in financial crisis and the presidency seek to put hands on the lineup. Shkëmbi eventually resigned on 19 May after guiding the team to a 5th-place finish.
|Teuta Durrës||2006–07||Albanian Superliga||13||0||0||0||—||—||13||0|
|Partizani Tirana||2007–08||Albanian Superliga||25||3||0||0||—||—||25||3|
|Skënderbeu Korçë||2008–09||Albanian First Division||13||3||0||0||—||—||13||3|
|Besa Kavajë||2009–10||Albanian Superliga||14||2||0||0||—||—||14||2|
|Skënderbeu Korçë||2010–11||Albanian Superliga||30||8||1||0||—||—||31||8|
- Besa Kavajë
- Skënderbeu Korçë
- Albanian Superliga: 2010–11, 2011–12, 2012–13, 2013–14, 2014–15, 2015–16
- Albanian Supercup: 2013, 2014
- "Albania - B. Shkëmbi - Profile with news, career statistics and history". Soccerway. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- Albania 1999–00 Archived 4 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine
- Albania 2000–01 Archived 5 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine
- Rapid 2–0 Teuta
- Teuta 0–4 Rapid
- "Bledi Shkembi firmos me Besen!" [Bledi Shkembi signs with Besa!] (in Albanian). Futbolli Shqiptar. 20 January 2010. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "Shpetim Duro perjashton Shkembin dhe Dragushen!" (in Albanian). Futbolli Shqiptar. 13 July 2010. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "Shkembi dhe Dragusha neser i bashkohen Skenderbeut ne Mavrove!" (in Albanian). Futbolli Shqiptar. 13 July 2010. Retrieved 3 August 2015.[permanent dead link]
- "Tifozet korcar kerkojne rikthimin e Bledi Shkembit" (in Albanian). Futbolli Shqiptar. 12 May 2010. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "Bekim Balës i jepet çmimi "Talenti i sezonit 2011-2012"" [Bekim Balaj is given the award "Talent of the 2011-2012 season"] (in Albanian). Gazeta Shqip. 30 May 2012. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- Ergis Tafalla (19 August 2015). "Skënderbeu-Dinamo Zagreb 1-2. "Ujqërit e dëborës" humbin raundin e parë në Elbasan Arena" [Skënderbeu-Dinamo Zagreb 1-2. "Snow wolves" loses the first round at Elbasan Arena] (in Albanian). Telesport.al. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- Ergis Tafalla (18 May 2016). "Ngriti titullin kampion të 6-të radhazi, Shkëmbi "var këpucët në gozhdë"" [Lifted the 6th consecutive championship tille, Shkëmbi "hangs up his boots"] (in Albanian). Telesport.al. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- Sotir Kora (18 May 2016). "Lamtumira e kampionit, Shkëmbi tërhiqet nga futbolli" [Farewell of captain, Shkëmbi retires from football] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Archived from the original on 2 June 2016. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- Bledi Shkëmbi | National Football Teams 19 August 2015, Retrieved on 19 August 2015
- "ZYRTARE: Bledi Shkëmbi trajner i KF Lirisë" [OFFICIAL: Bledi Shkëmbi manager of KF Liria] (in Albanian). Lajmi.net. 16 June 2017. Retrieved 23 December 2017.
- "Bledi Shkëmbi ofron dorëheqjen nga Liria, mesazh kryetarit të klubit" [Bledi Shkëmbi offers the resignation from Liria, a message to club's chairman] (in Albanian). Telegrafi.com. 2 March 2018. Retrieved 3 March 2018.
- "Zeka ndëshkon ish-skuadrën, Liria ngjitet" [Zeka punishes ex-team, Liria climbs] (in Albanian). Borozani.com. 2 March 2018. Retrieved 3 March 2018.
- "Bledi Shkëmbi largohet nga Liria" [Bledi Shkëmbi flees from Liria] (in Albanian). GazetaExpress. 19 May 2018. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- "EKSKLUZIVE/ Dikur futbollist, Shkëmbi rikthehet tek ish-skuadra si… trajner" [EXCLUSIVE/ Once footballer, Shkëmbi returns to ex-team as… manager] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 3 June 2018. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- "Football : Bledi Shkëmbi". Football DataBase. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- "Football PLAYER: Bledi Shkëmbi". EU-Football.info. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bledi Shkëmbi.|