Black panther (disambiguation)
A black panther is any large, felid animal ("big cat") with dark fur.
Black panther may also refer to:
Other media and entertainmentEdit
- Eusébio or the Black Panther (1942–2014), Mozambican-born Portuguese footballer
- Donald Neilson or the Black Panther (1936–2011), English armed robber, mass murderer and kidnapper
- Fritz Joubert Duquesne or the Black Panther (1877–1956), South African Boer and German soldier, big-game hunter, journalist, and a spy
- Black panther (symbol), the coat of arms of the princes of Carantania
- Black Panthers (disambiguation)
- British Black Panthers, a black power organization in the United Kingdom inspired by the Black Panther Party
- New Afrikan Black Panther Party
- New Black Panther Party
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black panther.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.