|Look up black bean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Black bean may refer to:
- Black adzuki bean, a variety of adzuki bean in Korean cuisine
- Black gram (Vigna mungo), a variety of gram (lentil) in South Asian cuisine
- Black soybean, in East Asian cuisine
- Fermented black beans (douchi) used in Chinese cuisine
- Black turtle bean, a variety of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) in Latin American cuisine
- Black Bean Games, an Italian video game publisher
- Castanospermum australe (Moreton Bay Chestnut), a tree with poisonous seeds
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black bean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.