Black Leopards F.C.
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2016)
|Full name||Black Leopards Football Club|
|Nickname(s)||Lidoda Duvha (The day will come)|
|Founded||1983, as Sibasa Black Leopards|
|2019–20||ABSA Premiership, 15th|
The club was founded in 1983 by business people in the Vhembe Region. In 1998 the club was taken over by the Thidiela family. After just two seasons of campaigning in the National First Division, Black Leopards FC was promoted to the ABSA Premier Soccer League.
In 2008 they were relegated back to the National First Division after playing for seven seasons in the Absa Premiership but the club made its return to the top tier division three years later.
- First Division Inland Stream: 1
- National First Division Promotion/Relegation Play-offs: 2
- Most starts: Christopher Netshidzivhe 163
- Most goals: Mulondo Sikhwivhilu 44
- Most capped player: Robert Ng'ambi
- Most starts in a season: Nkosiyabo Xakane 36 (2011/12)
- Most goals in a season: David Zulu 16 (2013/14)
- Record victory: 7–1 vs Bush Bucks (13/4/02), (PSL)
- Record defeat: 0–5 vs Kaizer Chiefs (9/9/03), (PSL)
Premier Soccer League recordEdit
Club officials/Technical teamEdit
- Coach: Morgan Shivambu
First team squadEdit
- As of 2 November 2020
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
Shirt sponsor and kit manufacturerEdit
- Shirt sponsor: None
- Kit manufacturer: Umbro
Notable former coachesEdit