Black Dog Publishing
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (October 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Black Dog Publishing (London UK) is a British publishing company specialising in illustrated non-fiction books on contemporary culture. Topics covered by Black Dog include architecture, art, craft, design, environment, fashion, film, music and photography.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Distribution||Marston Book Services (UK)|
Van Ditmar Boekenimport (Netherlands)
Asia Publishers Services (China)
APD Singapore (Southeast Asia)
Two Rivers Distribution (US and South America)
Black Dog has published the Labels Unlimited and Edge Futures series, a series of books by Art on the Underground, the official London Eye book, and a book about the Riot Grrrl movement titled Riot Grrrl: Revolution Girl Style Now!, biographies of such figures as Charlemagne Palestine, Alvar Aalto, Colin St John Wilson, Tod Browning and Jean-Luc Godard. In 2007 Black Dog released Making Stuff for Kids, an instructional craft book for children, in collaboration with The Guardian newspaper.
- "Black Dog Publishing goes into liquidation". The Bookseller, 31 January 2018. Accessed 9 February 2018.
- "Art book publisher Black Dog Publishing files for bankruptcy". A-N, 25 January 2018. Accessed 9 February 2018.
- "Black Dog Official Site". Archived from the original on 2007-10-29. Retrieved 2007-10-31.
- "London's small book publishers", Time Out. Accessed 20 August 2017.
- Review of 'Central Line Series' by Mark Liebenrood
- "Love at first sight" The Guardian, 31 August 2007. Accessed 10 November 2016
- "Horsing around" The Guardian, 6 January 2007