Black Dog Publishing
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (October 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Black Dog Publishing (London UK) is a British publishing company specialising in illustrated non-fiction books on contemporary culture. Topics covered by Black Dog include architecture, art, craft, design, environment, fashion, film, music and photography.
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Distribution||Marston Book Services (most of world)
Two Rivers Distribution (US and South America)
Hornblower Group (Canada)
Black Dog has published the Labels Unlimited and Edge Futures series, a series of books by Art on the Underground, the official London Eye book, and a book about the Riot Grrrl movement titled Riot Grrrl: Revolution Girl Style Now!, biographies of such figures as Charlemagne Palestine, Alvar Aalto, Colin St John Wilson, Tod Browning and Jean-Luc Godard. In 2007 Black Dog released Making Stuff for Kids, an instructional craft book for children, in collaboration with The Guardian newspaper.
- Distribution and Representation in the book trade by region
- Black Dog Official Site
- "London's small book publishers", Time Out. Accessed 20 August 2017.
- Review of 'Central Line Series' by Mark Liebenrood
- "Love at first sight" The Guardian, 31 August 2007. Accessed 10 November 2016
- "Horsing around" The Guardian, 6 January 2007