Bir Soinik also (Bengali: বীর সৈনিক) is a Bangladeshi Bengali-language film. The film released was 2003 in Bangladesh. director-writer Delwar Jahan Jhantu. Stars Manna, Moushumi, Rosy Samad, Humayun Faridi, Yasmin Bilkis Sathi and many more. The movie is a remake of Tamil language film Sardar Papa Rayudu (1980) and Hindi language film Gadar: Ek Prem Katha (2001).
|Directed by||Delwar Jahan Jhantu|
|Written by||Delwar Jahan Jhantu|
|Edited by||Dildar Hasan|
|Music by||Anwar Jahan Nantu|
At the eve of Liberation War, Mohammad Ali is a military of East Pakistan army. He falls in love with his Superior's daughter Mehnaz and marries her. Mehnaz's father kills Ali's mother and sister with the help of Ramjan Ali. The war breaks out and Sharafat Khan takes away his daughter to Pakistan. After war Ali goes to Pakistan to take back his wife. He returns with his son Abdullah but his wife gets killed by Ramjan Ali. Can Ali find Ramjan Ali to take revenge.
- Manna as Mohammad Ali / Abdullah
- Moushumi as Rubi
- Yasmin Bilkis Sathi as Mehnaz
- Rosy Samad as Mohammad Ali's Mother (as Rosy Afsari)
- Humayun Faridi as Ramjan Molla
- Asif Iqbal as Akash
- Nasir Khan as Sharafat Khan
- Siraj Haider as Shiraj Miah
- Gangua as Bhai
- Sani Alamgir as Sani Miah
- Himu as Himu
- Bobi as Meghla
- Shahin as Shahin Miah
Bir Soinik film music composed by Anwar Jahan Nantu.
|2||Banglar Bodhu||Baby Naznin|
Award and achievements edit
- "National film awards for 2002 and 2003 declared". The Daily Star. 24 November 2004. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- Shazu, Shah Alam (11 May 2020). "Silver screen heroes who left shining legacies behind". The Daily Star.
- Kamruzzaman (13 October 2009). জাতীয় চলচ্চিত্র পুরস্কার কি আটকে যাচ্ছে? [National Film Awards go to?]. Prothom Alo (in Bengali). Archived from the original on 19 May 2020. Retrieved 12 October 2015.
- "Manna's production house to release new film". Dhaka Tribune. 14 July 2018.