Biology and Philosophy
Biology and Philosophy is a peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes articles about philosophy of biology. The journal was founded by Michael Ruse in 1986 and is currently edited by Michael Weisberg. It is published by Springer.
|Discipline||Philosophy of biology|
|Edited by||Michael Weisberg|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in the following databases
- Academic OneFile
- Academic Search
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Biological Abstracts
- Current Abstracts
- Current Contents/Arts and Humanities
- Dietrich's Index Philosophicus
- International Bibliography of Book Reviews
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature
- ISIS Current Bibliography of the History of Science
- Répertoire Bibliographique de la Philosophie
- Science Citation Index
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- Social Science Citation Index
- Social SciSearch
- Science Select
- Summon by Serial Solutions
- The Philosopher's Index
- Zoological Record
Its 2011 impact factor was 1.203.
|This article about a philosophy journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.