Billy Bunny's Animal Songs
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for films. (June 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Billy Bunny's Animal Songs is a direct-to-video film featuring The Muppets. It was the first of the titles in the Muppet Sing-Alongs series filmed in 1990 before the production on The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson and released in May 21, 1993. This film was credited as one of Carmen Osbahr's first projects with the Muppets and also served as one of Richard Hunt's final works before his death.
|Billy Bunny's Animal Songs|
|Directed by||David Gumpel|
|Produced by||Alex Rockwell|
|Written by||Jim Lewis|
|Music by||Jimmy Hammer|
|Distributed by||Buena Vista Home Video|
|May 21, 1993|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (May 2013)
Billy Bunny sings his way across the forest where he runs across a swamp full of frogs, a cave filled with rapping bears (which were recycled from the generic bears from The Muppets Take Manhattan), and a singing porcupine.
- Kevin Clash - Billy Bunny
- Fran Brill - Frog, Porcupine
- Richard Hunt - Edgar Bear, Raccoon
- Rick Lyon -
- Jim Martin - Frog, Gopher
- Joey Mazzarino - Frog
- Kathryn Mullen - Mother Bunny, Frog, Gopher
- Jerry Nelson - Cecil Bear, Frog, Raccoon, Turtle
- Carmen Osbahr - Gopher
- David Rudman - Frog, Gopher, Penguin, Percival Bear, Termite
- Steve Whitmire - Kermit the Frog
- "Muppet Sing Alongs: Billy Bunny's Animal Songs [VHS] (1993)". amazon.com. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Billy Bunny's Animal Song Movie Review 1993". movierevie.ws. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Muppet Sing-Alongs - Billy Bunny's Animal Songs (VHS, 1993)". ebay.com. Retrieved 17 December 2013.