Bijwasan railway station
Bijwasan railway station is a railway station in Bijwasan which is a residential and commercial neighborhood of South Delhi area of Delhi. Its code is BWSN. The station is part of Delhi Suburban Railway. The station consists of two platforms. The platforms are not well sheltered.
|Indian Railway Station|
|Location||Nayak Pura, Bijwasan, South Delhi district, Delhi|
|Elevation||220 m (722 ft)|
|Line(s)||Delhi Ring Railway |
|Connections||Taxi stand, auto stand|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Zone(s)||Northern Railway Railway|
|Division(s)||Delhi railway division|
|Electrified||Construction - Double-Line Electrification|
- Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station
- New Delhi Railway Station
- Delhi Junction Railway station
- Anand Vihar Railway Terminal
- Sarai Rohilla Railway Station
- Delhi Metro
Delhi travel guide from Wikivoyage
- "BWSN/Bijwasan". India Rail Info.
- "Changing Delhi map makes Ring Railway redundant". The Indian Express. 23 August 2017.
- "Ring Rail service chugs into oblivion". Deccan Herald. 23 August 2017.
- Govt clears redevelopment of Delhi’s Anand Vihar, Bijwasan railway stations
- Plan to turn Delhi’s Bijwasan, Shakurbasti railway stations into mega terminals
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|