|Address||50 Pingle Drive, Bicester OX26 6WD, England|
On 17 April 2015 Cherwell District Council approved plans to demolish the nearby Tesco store and to construct a further 28 retail units and an extra 519 parking spaces. A new Park & Ride and major road improvements, funded by the centre's owners, were also announced. It is hoped that this expansion will create around 3,500 new jobs in Bicester Village.
The new stores opened on 19 October 2017. 
The centre is served by Bicester Village railway station (formerly known as Bicester Town), which has a regular direct connection to London Marylebone and Oxford, provided by Chiltern Railways. The station is scheduled to be connected to Milton Keynes Central and Bedford by 2025, using a new railway line currently (2022) under construction.
- "160 Designer Fashion Brands • Bicester Village". www.tbvsc.com.
- "What Chinese tourists really like about Britain". telegraph.co.uk. 20 October 2015. Retrieved 9 July 2020.
- "Green light for Bicester Village's revised expansion plans". Cherwell Valley Council. 17 April 2015. Retrieved 18 May 2015.[permanent dead link]
- "Expansion of Bicester Village and Tesco could create 3500 jobs". Bicester Advertiser. 9 May 2012.
- "Bicester Village unveils new shops as part of expansion". Oxford Mail. 19 October 2017.
- "How we're delivering EWR". East West Rail Ltd. Retrieved 23 May 2022.
The first EWR trains will start running from 2025