This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bicep was formed in 2009 as a production and DJing pair in London, UK. The duo, childhood friends, created a blog called "Feel My Bicep" and posted lost and forgotten disco, Chicago house, Detroit techno and Italo disco edits.
They released tracks on labels Throne of Blood, Traveller Records and Mystery Meat before joining Will Saul's Aus Music and setting up their own label Feel My Bicep in September 2012. That year the pair were awarded DJ Mag's 'Best of British Breakthrough DJ' award.
After signing to Ninja Tune in 2017, Bicep released their long-awaited debut album Bicep, which went in at number 20 in the UK Album Charts and received positive reviews on its release, with support from publications such as Pitchfork, The Guardian, Resident Advisor and Mixmag.
In recent years, Bicep have toured extensively around the world.
Between 2017-2018, the duo embarked on an extensive live headline world tour to sell-out venues across the US, Japan and Europe. Back in the UK, they sold out shows at Electric Brixton, Roundhouse and three consecutive dates at Printworks in London. In December 2018, Bicep performed at the Magnetic Fields Festival in Alsisar, Rajasthan.
|Silk EP||Throne of Blood||2011|
|Vision Of Love||Feel My Bicep||2012|
|You/Don't EP||Aus Music||2012|
|Stash EP||Aus Music||2013|
|Circles EP||Aus Music||2014|
|Just EP||AUS Records||2015|
|Darwin (12")||Throne of Blood||2010|
|313 / The Winter (12")||Traveller Records||2010|
|Vision of Love (12", 180)||Feel My Bicep||2012|
|Getcha Boi||Feel My Bicep||2012|
|Bicep / Unknown Artist - Make Love In Public Places (12", Ltd)||Love Fever Records||2012|
|Vision of Love||KMS||2013|
|Satisfy (12", 180)||Feel My Bicep||2013|
|Simian Mobile Disco & Bicep - Sacrifice (12")||Delicacies||2013|
|Bicep & Midland - D-Mil (Club & Dub) (12", Ltd, Han)||Feel My Bicep||2014|
|Bicep, Hammer - Lyk Lyk (12", 180)||Feel My Bicep||2014|
|Satisfy Remixes (12", 180))||Feel My Bicep||2014|
|Bicep, Hammer - Dahlia||Feel My Bicep||2015|
- "Bicep interview". Time Out London, Oliver Keens, 7 May 2013
- "BICEP". Freq, 2 March 2013
- "Q&A with Bicep". Anthem Magazine, Cooper Saver, 22 October 2012
- "Bicep’s Essential Mix debut is a must-listen for house heads". In the Mix, 29 September 2014, Krystal Rodriguez
- "Bicep: the bloggers who became house music heroes". The Guardian, Sam Richards, 12 August 2016
- "Bicep Interview: Fit to flexBicep Interview: Fit to flex". Skiddle, Becca Frankland, 13 January 2016
- "FEEL MY BICEP". FEEL MY BICEP. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- "Bicep: The retro-loving party taskforce invite us into their cluttered beat laboratory". Crack Magazine, 12 August 2014
- "Nialler9's New Irish Music: Rosa Nutty, Katie Kim and Overhead, The Albatross". The Irish Times, 26 August 2015, Niall Byrne
- "Bicep | Biography & History | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 2017-12-07.
- "Bicep to release debut album on Ninja Tune". FACT Magazine: Music News, New Music. 2017-06-15. Retrieved 2018-01-25.
- Advisor, Resident. "Bicep - Live + Special Guests". Resident Advisor. Retrieved 2017-12-07.
- "BICEP (LIVE) -". www.roundhouse.org.uk. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- "Bicep (Live) + Overmono (Live) + Moxie". Resident Advisor. Retrieved 29 August 2018.
- Wilson, Scott (15 June 2017). "Bicep to release debut album on Ninja Tune". Fact. Retrieved 5 September 2017.
- "INTERVIEW: Bicep". The Quietus, Eden Tizard , June 10th, 2016