Bhukha is a 1989 Indian Sambalpuri-language film directed by Sabyasachi Mohapatra. The movie was produced by Mohapatra under the banner of Kumar Productions and had music by Ramesh Kumar Mahananda. This movie is based on the Sambalpuri play Bhukha written by Manglu Charan Biswal. It was the first film from Odisha to get an International Jury Award at the Gijón International Film Festival.
|Directed by||Sabyasachi Mohapatra|
|Music by||Ramesh Kumar Mahananda|
Khiti Pathi Sahu
- Aarati Taarini Go Asta Udaya Arate Je Chinte
- Malli Phuti Mahakila Ranga Rasiaa Ke
- Phatai Khaili Bella Kukila Re
- Subha Lagane Bara Kale Gamana Ho
Awards and nominationsEdit
- "Triumph of Justice – Sabyasachi's Aadmi Vichar gets national award | Biz Odisha | A News Website from Odisha". Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- Chakra, Shyamahari (8 November 2014). "Acclaimed film-maker starts his second film". The Hindu. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- Ramanath V, Riyan (10 December 2012). "Sambalpuri art film wins hearts". The Times of India. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- Pratyush, Patra (2 November 2013). "GenY film-makers shun rip-offs, turn scene stealers at international arena". Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- Panda, Namita (7 April 2015). "Director upbeat over sequel". The Telegraph. India. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- "Sala Budha's Goa trip - Director elated with film's selection". www.telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- Bhukha at IMDb
- Bhukha –First Sambalpuri
- Profile of Bhukha movie
- Profile of Bhukha movie in koshalbasi.com[permanent dead link]
- Bhukha Songs
|This article about an Odia film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|