Bhaktapur Cancer Hospital
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Bhaktapur Cancer Hospital|
- To establish the hospital as a state of art tertiary referral center.
- To provide quality and compassionate care be easily accessible patients.
- To collaborate with the NCRS and community in the field of preventive oncology and early detection.
- To provide palliative care services, pain management and cancer support programs.
- To introduce computer based hospital management information system.
- To provide charity services to poor and needy people.
- To conduct cancer registry and telemedicine.
- To play role in the training of manpower.
- To do academic and research work in cancer.