Eleven Seven Label Group
Eleven Seven Label Group is the American parent company of a group of rock and alternative rock record labels founded by Allen Kovac, CEO of 10th Street Entertainment, in 2006. The Eleven Seven Music label is the home of recording artists Mötley Crüe, Papa Roach, and others.
|Eleven Seven Label Group|
|Parent company||Eleven Seven Music Group|
(If this label is Self-distributed)
Sony Music Entertainment
|Country of origin||United States|
|Location||New York City, New York and Los Angeles, California|
In 2009, Eleven Seven Label Group created an alternative/indie sub-label called Five Seven Music for alternative rock bands such as Just Loud, Bleeker, Romes and Dirty Heads. The latter had three Top five Billboard alternative chart albums. Better Noise Records, another home for hard rock acts, was founded in 2015 as part of Eleven Seven.
Eleven Seven expanded its base from New York City and Los Angeles, with the opening of international offices in London, England in 2012, and Berlin, Germany in 2019. The company entered into a global partnership with Marshall Records in 2018 in order to bring Marshall artists to North and South America via Eleven Seven's distribution system.
In October 2019, Eleven Seven Label Group rebranded all the labels under the umbrella (Eleven Seven, Five Seven and Better Noise) to the new name of Better Noise Music and all releases since have been released under the label Better Noise Music.
Better Noise MusicEdit
- All Good Things
- All That Remains
- As Lions
- Atlas Genius
- Bad Wolves
- Classless Act
- Cory Marks
- Dirty Heads
- Escape the Fate
- Eva Under Fire
- Fire from the Gods
- Five Finger Death Punch
- From Ashes to New
- The Funeral Portrait
- The Hu
- Hyro the Hero
- In Flames (North America only)
- Just Loud
- Mötley Crüe
- Nelly Furtado
- Nothing More
- Papa Roach
- Tuk Smith and The Restless Hearts
- Stassen, Murray (December 11, 2019). "Allen Kovac's Better Noise signs global marketing and distribution deal with FUGA". Music Business Worldwide. Retrieved November 27, 2020.
- Reesman, Bryan (December 13, 2016). "Eleven Seven Music's Role In Saving Rock: 'We Realized the Major Labels Were Giving Up on It'". Billboard. Retrieved 12 January 2019.
- Nicholson, Jessica (September 27, 2018). "Hard Rock Label Eleven Seven Music Launches Nashville Venture With Flagship Artist Cory Marks". Music Row magazine. Retrieved 28 March 2019.
- "Eleven Seven Creates Five Seven For Alternative Acts". allaccess.com. Retrieved 12 January 2019.
- "DAN WAITE NAMED MD OF ELEVEN SEVEN LABEL GROUP IN EUROPE". Music Business Worldwide. June 20, 2017. Retrieved 12 January 2019.
- Sutherland, Mark (July 19, 2017). "Dan Waite joins Eleven Seven Label Group as MD of E7LG-Europe". Musicweek. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- Paine, Andre (May 7, 2018). "'It's a great opportunity to join a winning team': Marshall Records partners with Eleven Seven Label Group". Music Week. Retrieved 12 January 2019.
- Payne, Chris (October 29, 2019). "Eleven Seven Label Group Rebrands as Better Noise Music: Exclusive". billboard. Retrieved December 14, 2019.
- "Mötley Records". discogs.com. Retrieved 12 January 2019.