|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Area served||International (via Internet)|
|Products||Bookmaker, online casino, financial betting|
The company accepts bets on sports and horse racing, and operates a casino. Games can be played as instant play using one's web browser.
BetUS offers so-called proposition wagers on current events, celebrities, reality TV and politics. It made headlines by offering odds on the effects of global warming and whether the world will end on 06/06/06.
US customers can withdraw funds, subject to wagering requirements outlined in the bonus terms and conditions, via MoneyGram (between $100 and $400), courier check, bank wire (up to $3000), and via cryptocurrencies. All withdrawals are subject to a fee of up to $55 plus 6% except criptocurrency withdrawals (per conversation with account representatives on 28 March 2021). Money can only be withdrawn after placing qualifying bets that total more that 10-25 times the freeplay (bonus) received at signup. Max withdrawal amount is 5 times the freeplay amount. In other words, you cannot withdraw the entirety of your account, and prior to reaching the 10-25 multiple of bets, you cannot withdraw any funds at all. 
Customers that place deposits with credit cards will be required to submit clear, legible copies of the front of all credit instruments used to deposit and the front of a valid state-issued ID. This practice is designed to protect customer's financial interests and safeguard against underage gambling.
BetUS offers players deposit bonuses on their initial deposit with the company as well as subsequent "re-ups".
Daily casino promotions, free and featured contests such as betting squares and survivor pools are also available for active customers.
BetUS operates m.betus.com.pa which is a mobile platform of the site. On the mobile site, players can submit sportsbook wagers as well as access the BetUS mobile casino.
Live wagering is another service offered by the bookmaker. Live wagering allows players to bet on a sporting event as it occurs. Wagering is paused during critical moments and resumed when the action on the playing field is more neutral.
In October, 2020 BetUS announced the agreement with the NFL Hall of Fame Super Bowl Champion Warren Sapp and NFL veteran and sports media personality Brian Jones to host BetUS Unfiltered - A weekly podcast that offers hot takes, freshly baked with insider analysis, sportsbook promos and more on all the trending storylines from around the world of sports. The show has received several guests such Adam Schefter, Derrick Johnson, Ray Lewis, Kenyon Rasheed, Rick Neuheisel, Kevin Carter, Dr. Jen Welter, Brendon Ayanbadejo, Tim Brown, among others.
The company once operated a radio station called BetUS Radio.
- Sportsbook Advisor, Sportsbook Advisor. "Sportsbook Grades". Sportsbook Advisor. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- "Place your bets on global warming". USA Today. April 13, 2007. Retrieved February 4, 2012.
- Borenstein, Seth (June 4, 2006). "Curiosity, humor surround June 6, 2006". USA Today. Retrieved February 4, 2012.
- Sports Betting Online, Sports Betting Online. "Fast and Secure Payment Methods". Sports Betting Online. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- BetUs, BetUs. "Terms and Conditions section 10.8". Sports Betting Online. Retrieved 28 March 2021.
- BetUS, BetUS. "Deposit & Payouts". BetUS. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- BetUS, BetUS. "BetUS Launches Weekly Podcast Featuring Warren Sapp and Brian Jones". BetUS Sportsbook. BetUS. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- BetUS Radio