Bernhard I, Prince of Anhalt-Bernburg
This article does not cite any sources. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
After the death of Henry I in 1252, the surviving sons of the late prince divided his lands between them according to the laws of the House of Ascania. Bernhard received Bernburg.
Marriage and issueEdit
- John I, Prince of Anhalt-Bernburg (d. 5 June 1291)
- Albert (d. 14 September 1324), Bishop of Halberstadt (1304–1324)
- Bernhard II, Prince of Anhalt-Bernburg (b. ca. 1260 - d. aft. 26 December 1323)
- Henry (d. aft. 14 March 1324), Prior of the Dominicans in Halberstadt
- Rudolph (I) (d. 27 October 1286 / 11 July 1299?)
- Sophie (d. aft. 20 May 1322), married bef. 28 February 1282 to Count Dietrich II of Honstein.
Bernhard I, Prince of Anhalt-BernburgBorn: ca. 1218 Died: 1287
| Prince of Anhalt-Bernburg
John I and