Bernard Sulzberger (born 5 December 1983) is an Australian former professional racing cyclist, who rode professionally between 2006 and 2016. He is the older brother of fellow professional racing cyclist Wesley Sulzberger.
|Full name||Bernard Sulzberger|
|Born||5 December 1983|
Beaconsfield, Tasmania, Australia
|2008||LeTua Cycling Team|
|2009–2011||Fly V Australia|
|National Criterium Championships (2008)|
- 1st Stage 2 Tour of Sunraysia
- 1st Stage 8 Tour of Tasmania
- 2nd Overall Tour of the Murray River
- 1st Stage 2
- 3rd Overall Tour of Tasmania
- 1st Criterium, National Road Championships
- 1st Overall Tour of Gippsland
- 1st Stage 1
- 1st Overall Tour of Tasmania
- 1st Stage 9
- 1st Overall International Cycling Classic
- 1st Stage 5 Tour of Utah
- 1st Stage 4 Geelong Bay Classic Series
- 1st Stage 6 Tour of Atlanta
- 1st Stage 6 Tour de Beauce
- 1st Stage 1 International Cycling Classic
- 1st Stage 2 Joe Martin Stage Race
- 1st Stage 3 Jayco Bay Cycling Classic
- 4th Road race, National Road Championships
- 1st Round 12, Tour Series, Stoke-on-Trent
- 1st Overall Tour de Taiwan
- 1st Points classification
- 1st Stage 6 Tour of Tasmania
- 2nd Road race, Oceania Road Championships
- 3rd Stan Siejka Launceston Cycling Classic
- "Drapac Professional Cycling (DPC) - AUS". UCI Continental Circuits. Union Cycliste Internationale. Archived from the original on 1 February 2014. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "uci.ch". Archived from the original on 5 July 2011. Retrieved 11 March 2011.
- "Brother helps Wesley Sulzberger in Herald Sun Tour". Herald Sun. 17 October 2007. Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- Pender, Kieran (7 December 2014). "Neil van der Ploeg wins as Porte and Froome abandon". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 19 December 2014.