Bernard Stalter (12 March 1957 – 13 April 2020) was a French entrepreneur and politician.
Stalter in 2018
|Regional Councillor of Grand Est for Bas-Rhin|
1 January 2016 – 13 April 2020
|Member of the French Economic, Social and Environmental Council|
|Born||12 March 1957|
|Died||13 April 2020 (aged 63)|
Stalter was born on 12 March 1957 in Brumath. At age 14, he began a hairdressing apprenticeship. After he became a certified hairdresser, he worked for the French Army at the Entzheim Air Base. He opened his first salon in Brumath in 1993.
Stalter was elected Chair of the Conseil Economique et Social d'Alsace in November 2007, succeeding Jean-Marie Sander. He resigned in 2013. In 2014, he became President of the Union Nationale des Entreprises de Coiffure. He was a part of the Union Nationale des Entreprises de Coiffure from 2015 to 2018. He was President of Beaute Diffusion Events, which earned €1,468,397 in 2015. He was also an agent for Sarl la Coiffure, Coiffure Bernard, and Agiprim.
The only candidate, Stalter was elected to the Alsace and Grand Est Chamber of Trades in November 2016. He was also President of the company Siagi and the Union des corporations artisanales du Bas-Rhin. The following month, he was elected President of CMA France, earning 106 out of the 113 votes.
Stalter arrived in Corsica in May 2017 to visit those affected by the floods of November 2016. Many residents of the island received funds from CMA France's disaster management fund. He also visited those in Guadeloupe affected by Hurricane Maria.
In December 2017, he was elected Vice-President of the European Association of Craft, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises. He was also elected head of the National Confederation of Handicrafts in Service and Manufacturing Trades on 26 September 2018, succeeding Pierre Martin.
- "Le leader de l'artisanat Bernard Stalter s'est éteint". Dernières Nouvelles D'Alsace (in French). 13 April 2020.
- "PARIS : Bernard STALTER, élu à la présidence de l'APCMA". Presse Agence (in French). 20 December 2016.
- "Bernard Stalter : Le philanthrope". Le Journal des Entreprises (in French). 4 December 2009.
- "Bernard Stalter président de l'APCMA". Petites Affiches (in French). 20 December 2016.
- "Bernard Stalter à la tête des 170.000 coiffeurs de France". Les Echos (in French). 26 May 2014.
- "Bernard Stalter. Président du Cesa". Le Télégramme (in French). 7 December 2007.
- "Bernard Stalter, ambassadeur d'un artisanat qui revendique toute sa place". L'Opinion (in French). 18 October 2017.
- "Bernard STALTER". BFM Business (in French).
- "Bernard Stalter élu président de la chambre régionale des métiers". Libération Champagne (in French). 17 November 2016.
- "Les multiples casquettes de l'Alsacien Bernard Stalter président, entre autres, des artisans de France". L'Union (in French). 18 December 2016.
- "Bernard Stalter élu président de l'APCMA". L'Alsace (in French). 14 December 2016.
- "Bernard Stalter élu président de l'APCMA". Dernières Nouvelles D'Alsace (in French). 13 December 2016.
- "Le chef des artisans rend visite aux sinistrés de novembre". Corse Matin (in French). 11 May 2017.
- "Belle solidarité du monde de l'artisanat". FA Guadeloupe (in French). 6 October 2017.
- "Bernard Stalter : de l'Alsace à l'Europe, il plaide pour les artisans". Le Figaro (in French). 16 February 2018.
- "Bernard Stalter élu président de la CNAMS". artisans.fr (in French). 26 September 2018.
- "Coronavirus : Bernard Stalter, président de la chambre des métiers d'Alsace et de France, est mort". France Bleu (in French). 13 April 2020.
- "Bernard Stalter élu président de l'APCMA". artisans.fr (in French). 13 December 2016.
- "Décret du 14 novembre 2016 portant promotion et nomination". Legifrance.gouv.fr (in French). 15 November 2016.