Berkley is an unincorporated community and a census-designated place (CDP) located in and governed by Adams County, Colorado, United States. The CDP is a part of the Denver–Aurora–Lakewood, CO Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population of the Berkley CDP was 12,536 at the United States Census 2020. Denver post office 80221 serves the area.
|Coordinates: 39°48′16″N 105°01′41″W / 39.8044939°N 105.0281282°WCoordinates: 39°48′16″N 105°01′41″W / 39.8044939°N 105.0281282°W|
|• Type||unincorporated community|
|• Total||4.089 sq mi (10.590 km2)|
|• Land||3.600 sq mi (9.323 km2)|
|• Water||0.489 sq mi (1.267 km2)|
|Elevation||5,210 ft (1,588 m)|
|• Density||3,100/sq mi (1,200/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (MST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|Area codes||303 & 720|
|GNIS feature||Berkley CDP|
The Berkley CDP has an area of 2,617 acres (10.590 km2), including 313 acres (1.267 km2) of water.
The United States Census Bureau initially defined the Berkley CDP for the United States Census 2000.
|Source: United States Census Bureau|
- Outline of Colorado
- State of Colorado
- Colorado cities and towns
- Colorado counties
- List of statistical areas in Colorado
- ^ a b c d e "State of Colorado Census Designated Places - BAS20 - Data as of January 1, 2020". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved November 5, 2021.
- ^ a b c "U.S. Board on Geographic Names: Domestic Names". United States Geological Survey. Retrieved December 4, 2020.
- ^ a b "Zip Code 80221 Map and Profile". zipdatamaps.com. 2020. Retrieved December 20, 2020.