(Redirected from Berk (disambiguation))
|Look up berk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Berk may refer to:
- Berk (name), a surname, given name, or any of several people with that name
- Berk, Bolu, Turkey, a village
- Berk Trade and Business School, New York City
- Berk, a fictional island in the How to Train Your Dragon series of books and films
- Berk-i Satvet, a torpedo cruiser of the Ottoman Navy later renamed Berk
- Berk, rhyming slang often used to mean "foolish person"
- Berk–Tabatznik syndrome, a medical condition
- De Berk (disambiguation)
- Berks (disambiguation)
- Birk (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Berk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.