Bergen County Special Services School District
The Bergen County Special Services School District is a special education public school district based in Paramus, serving the educational needs of classified students ages 3 to 21 from Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. Established in 1971, it was the first of eight special services districts established in the state.
|Bergen County Special Services District|
|327 East Ridgewood Avenue|
Paramus, NJ 07652
|Superintendent||Dr. Howard Lerner|
|Business administrator||John Susino|
|Students and staff|
|Enrollment||720 (as of 2014-15)|
|District Factor Group||NA|
- Dr. Howard Lerner, Superintendent
- John Susino, Business Administrator / Board Secretary
- District information for Bergen County Special Services School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed December 7, 2016.
- Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending April 2013, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed April 15, 2013.
- About Us, Bergen County Special Services School District. Accessed April 18, 2013.
- BCSS Administration, Bergen County Special Services School District. Accessed December 1, 2014.
- New Jersey School Directory for Bergen County, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed December 29, 2016.