This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bereket Simon is the Ethiopian Communications Minister(Former), for the ruling Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Democratic Front (EPRDF). He is currently undergoing medical treatment in Saudi Arabia financed by the billionaire Mohammed Alamudin.  He was a close aide of former prime minister Meles Zenawi since their university days.
- "Bereket Simon - Bio, News, Photos". Washington Times. Retrieved 2012-09-28.
- Washington, The he now quit his job (2012-01-18). "Briefly: Africa". Washington Times. Retrieved 2012-09-28.
- "BBC News - Meles Zenawi: Ethiopian leader 'getting better'". Bbc.co.uk. 2012-08-01. Retrieved 2012-09-28.
- "Ethiopia braces itself for post-Meles era | Africa | DW.DE | 22.08.2012". DW.DE. Retrieved 2012-09-28.
- David Smith in Johannesburg (2012-08-21). "Ethiopia's Meles Zenawi dies of undisclosed illness | World news | guardian.co.uk". London: Guardian. Retrieved 2012-09-28.
|This article about an Ethiopian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|