This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bennetts Associates is a British firm of architects. It was founded in 1987 by Denise Bennetts and her partner Rab Bennetts, who had previously worked for Ove Arup & Partners. The firm has worked on the design of large office buildings, with sustainable design as one of its key principles. The firm has offices in London, Edinburgh and Manchester.
|Bennetts Associates Architects|
|Key architects||Denise Bennetts|
|Location||London, Edinburgh and Manchester|
Projects undertaken by the firm have included:
- 1994: PowerGen headquarters, Coventry:40
- 2002: Loch Lomond Gateway and Orientation Centre, Dumbartonshire
- 2003: Hampstead Theatre, Camden, London
- 2009: Elizabeth II Court, Hampshire County Council Offices, Winchester
- 2010: Mint Hotel, Tower of London
- 2010: Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford-upon-Avon
- 2011: Mint Hotel, Amsterdam
- 2018: Bayes Centre at the University of Edinburgh
- "Bennetts Associates Limited - Officers (free information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk.
- Baird, George (2001). The Architectural Expression of Environmental Control Systems. Spon Press. p. 40. ISBN 0419244301. OCLC 800255590.
- Hopkins, Ben. "Our Approach to Design". GRI Sustainability Report 2016 (PDF). Bennetts Associates. p. 13.
- "About Us; Office locations". Bennetts Associates. bennettsassociates.com.
- National Life Stories, 'Bennetts, Rab (1 of 17) National Life Stories Collection: Architects' Lives', The British Library Board, 2013. Retrieved 10 April 2018
- "Loch Lomond Shores Orientation Centre". Glasgow Architecture.
- "Hampstead Theatre London". Hampstead Theatre. Retrieved 9 January 2017.
- "Elizabeth II Court". Hampshire County Council.
- "Mint Hotel Tower of London". Mint Hotel Group. Archived from the original on 29 October 2011.
- "Royal Shakespeare Theatre Transformation". Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Higgins, Charlotte (2 September 2010). "Royal Shakespeare Company prepares to open theatre after £112.8m revamp". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 9 January 2017.
- "Mint Hotel Amsterdam Officially Converts to Become First DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in the Netherlands Hilton Worldwide Global Media Center". news.hiltonworldwide.com. Retrieved 9 January 2017.
- "Edinburgh's centre for data science and artificial intelligence opened by Princess Royal - FutureScot". FutureScot. 23 October 2018. Retrieved 17 November 2018.
- "Bayes Centre opens as part of Edinburgh and South East Scotland City Region Deal". GOV.UK. Retrieved 17 November 2018.