Bennett H. Henderson
Bennett Hillsman Henderson
|Member of the U.S. House of Representatives|
from Tennessee's 4th district
March 4, 1815 – March 3, 1817
|Preceded by||John H. Bowen|
|Succeeded by||Samuel E. Hogg|
|Born||September 5, 1784|
|Died||October 1850 (aged 66)|
Henderson was born on September 5, 1784, in Bedford, Virginia son of William and Lockey Henderson. His family moved to Tennessee about 1790. He was elected as a Democratic-Republican to the Fourteenth Congress, which lasted from March 4, 1815 to March 3, 1817. He served from December 4, 1815 to March 3, 1817.
- "Bennett H. Henderson". Biographical Directory of the United States Congress. Retrieved 11 February 2013.
- "Bennett H. Henderson". Ancestry.com. Archived from the original on 3 June 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2013.
- "Bennett H. Henderson". Govtrack US Congress. Retrieved 11 February 2013.
- "Bennett H. Henderson". The Political Graveyard. Retrieved 11 February 2013.
- United States Congress. "Bennett H. Henderson (id: H000476)". Biographical Directory of the United States Congress.
|U.S. House of Representatives|
John H. Bowen
| Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
from Tennessee's 4th congressional district
Samuel E. Hogg
He is buried in Somerville Cemetery, Somerville, Fayette Co., Tenn. He has a tombstone which is pictured on find a grave.