|Born||4 November 1990|
Colchester, Essex, England, United Kingdom
|Died||14 May 2019(aged 28)|
Life and careerEdit
The Ben Raemers Foundation was established in 2019 following Ben's death. The Ben Raemers Foundation is a skateboarding organisation that aims to end the stigma and burden that often clouds issues of mental health by bringing awareness of these issues and suicide to the forefront within the wider skateboarding community.
The Ben Raemers Foundation logo is a vectorised silhouette of Ben’s side profile. This logo can be seen on the ramps of a number of skateparks, including Croxley Green skatepark.
- "The death of a British skateboarding hero". BBC News. 13 June 2019. Retrieved 15 June 2019.
- "King of the Road Season 2: Teams Announced". Thrasher Magazine. 14 October 2016. Retrieved 15 June 2019.
- "Ben Raemers". Enjoi. Retrieved 15 June 2019.
- "Debuts - Ben Raemers". Sidewalk. 2015. Retrieved 15 June 2019.
- "UPDATE: Enjoi Confirms That Ben Raemers Has Passed Away at Age 28". Skate Newswire. 11 May 2019. Retrieved 15 June 2019.
- "The Ben Raemers Foundation". www.thrashermagazine.com. Retrieved 23 May 2020.
- Ben Raemers: Tributes paid to British skateboarder found dead at 28. BBC Sport. Published 18 May 2019.
- Rest in Peace Ben Raemers. Thrasher Magazine. Published 16 May 2019.
- R.I.P. Ben Raemers. Transworld Skateboarding. Published 15 May 2019.
- King of the Road. IMDb.
- Ben Raemers Foundation.
|This British biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This skateboarding-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|