Ben Grossmann (born c. 1977) is a visual effects supervisor in Los Angeles, California. He won an Oscar award for Hugo in 2012.
Washington, D.C., USA
|Occupation||Visual effects artist|
In 2014, with partners Alex Henning, and Rodrigo Teixeira, he formed MAGNOPUS, a visual development company with offices in downtown Los Angeles.
In 2013, he was nominated for an Academy Award for the film Star Trek Into Darkness. In 2012, he won an Academy Award for the film Hugo. In 2006, he won an Emmy for Outstanding Special Visual Effects for the Scifi Miniseries The Triangle.
- Alexandria Abramian. "New VFX Firm Magnopus Sets Up in Downtown L.A." The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
- "Oscar Winners 2015: The Complete List - 86th Academy Awards". Oscar.com. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
- "Space Society to Salute Hollywood at Confab; Shares Gravity-Defying Selfie (Photo)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
- "'Hugo' Beats Out 'Harry Potter' For Visual Effects Oscar". MTV News. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
- Los Angeles Times. "Oscars 2012: Visual effects". latimes.com. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
- "Academy Awards Oscars - Awards Central- IMDb". IMDb. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
- "The Triangle". Television Academy. Retrieved October 25, 2015.