Ben Giroux (born October 24, 1984) is an American actor and director.
|Born||October 24, 1984|
Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Education||University of Southern California|
|Occupation||Actor, director, producer|
He is best known for creating the viral comedic music video "Back to the 90s" with indie hip-hop artist Jensen Reed. After amassing over 90 million views, the duo charted on Billboard and earned an endorsement from The Backstreet Boys, who invited Giroux and Reed to their Las Vegas residency in June 2017.
Giroux is also known for voicing Mikey Munroe in the animated series Bunsen Is a Beast on Nickelodeon, his recurring role as The Toddler in Nickelodeon's Henry Danger, and his role as Little Zach in the CW Network's Hart of Dixie, and Kota Tomiie in the English dub of the Japanese anime series Toradora!.
Giroux has guest-starred on dozens of televisions shows including NCIS, Bones, House, Psych, Anger Management, Sam & Cat, Henry Danger and it's animated spin-off The Adventures of Kid Danger, Bunsen Is a Beast, and more. He is also notable for creating a myriad of comedic viral short films and music videos.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (February 2019)
- "Ben Giroux". IMDb.
- 'Back to the 90s' Duo Talk Viral Hit's 'Life-Changing, Career-Making' Billboard Chart Debut on Billboard
- A Web Video Sensation Two Years in the Making on Splitsider
- ‘Back to the 90s’ Creator Ben Giroux Talks Comedy, Getting Your Break & Throwing Spears [Exclusive Interview] on OnFiction
- How Phoenix Helped Inspire That Viral "Back to the 90s" Video on Phoenix New Times
- Ben Giroux Exclusive Interview on UpFront NY
- Bunsen Is a Beast on Nickelodeon
- Official Ben Giroux Website
- 'Bunsen Is a Beast,' a Nickelodeon cartoon that champions the right to be different on Los Angeles Times
- Nick’s ‘Bunsen Is a Beast’ Premiere Date & Video! on Animation Magazine