Benjamin Scott Falcone (born August 25, 1973) is an American filmmaker, comedian, and actor. He is married to actress Melissa McCarthy, with whom he has two children. He had co-starring roles in What to Expect When You're Expecting and Enough Said. He has also had small roles in Bridesmaids, Identity Thief, The Heat, Spy, and Can You Ever Forgive Me?, all of which starred his wife.
Benjamin Scott Falcone
August 25, 1973
Carbondale, Illinois, U.S.
|Occupation||Filmmaker, Comedian, Actor|
Falcone made his directorial debut in 2014 with Tammy, which he co-wrote with McCarthy, and he also directed, co-wrote, and produced The Boss, Life of the Party, Superintelligence, and Thunder Force, all of which starred McCarthy.
|2018||Life of the Party||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|The Happytime Murders||No||Yes||No|
|2021||Bob Ross: Happy Accidents, Betrayal & Greed||No||Yes||No|
- Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005) - Theater Patron
- Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties (2006) - Tourist at Castle
- Smiley Face (2007) - Agent
- The Nines (2007) - Himself
- Cook Off! (2007) - Cameron Strang
- Bridesmaids (2011) - Air Marshal Jon
- What to Expect When You're Expecting (2012) - Gary Cooper
- Identity Thief (2013) - Tony
- The Heat (2013) - Blue-Collar Man
- Enough Said (2013) - Will
- Bad Words (2013) - Pete Fowler
- Tammy (2014) - Keith Morgan
- Spy (2015) - American Tourist
- The Boss (2016) - Marty
- Office Christmas Party (2016) - Doctor
- CHiPs (2017) - Bicycle Cop
- Life of the Party (2018) - Dale, the Uber Driver
- Scooby-Doo! and the Gourmet Ghost (2018) - Evan (voice)
- The Happytime Murders (2018) - Donny
- Can You Ever Forgive Me? (2018) - Alan Schmidt
- Superintelligence (2020) - Agent Charles Kuiper
- Thunder Force (2021) - Kenny
- Thor: Love and Thunder (2022) - TBA
|2011-2012||The Looney Tunes Show||No||No||Yes||14 episodes|
- 2002: Yes, Dear (1 episode) Stalker, Season 3 Episode 9
- 2003: Gilmore Girls (1 episode) Fran's Lawyer Season 3 Episode 20
- 2004–2006: Joey (17 episodes)
- 2010: Bones (1 episode) Death of a Queen Bee Season 5 Episode 17
- 2011–2012: The Looney Tunes Show (Voice of Henery Hawk, 2 episodes)
- 2012: Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23
- 2012: Up All Night (1 episode)
- 2012: Happy Endings (1 episode)
- 2013: Go On (1 episode)
- 2014–2015: New Girl – Mike
- 2014: A to Z (6 episodes)
- 2017–18: Nobodies (12 episodes)
- Arieanna (October 22, 2005). "Melissa McCarthy gets married!!". Gilmore News. Retrieved July 30, 2011.
- "Ben Falcone". The Groundlings Theatre & School. 2011. Retrieved July 30, 2011.
- Rush, Linda (July 7, 2011). "Local actor, wife each have roles in 'Bridesmaids'". The Southern Illinoisan.
- "Adorable Details About Melissa McCarthy's Relationship With Husband, Ben Falcone". YourTango. 2020-11-11. Retrieved 2021-01-27.
- N'Duka, Amanda (April 20, 2018). "Warner Bros Dates Melissa McCarthy Comedy 'Superintelligence' & Michael B. Jordan's 'Just Mercy'". Deadline. Retrieved April 20, 2018.
- Fleming, Mike (March 29, 2019). "Octavia Spencer & Melissa McCarthy As Superheroes? Netflix Closing 'Thunder Force,' With Ben Falcone At Helm". Deadline. Retrieved September 25, 2019.
- Brian Lowry. "Review: 'Bob Ross' paints a complex portrait of the artist's life, and the battle that followed it". CNN.
- D'Alessandro, Anthony (June 8, 2017). "Melissa McCarthy Christmas Comedy 'Margie Claus' To Deck Theaters November 2019". Deadline. Retrieved July 17, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ben Falcone.|