Belvita, sometimes written belVita or BelVita, is a brand of breakfast biscuit sold originally by Kraft Foods and now by Mondelēz International, a U.S. company created from the global snacking and food brands of Kraft Foods. The biscuits were first marketed in Europe, and were introduced to the United States market in 2012.
In 2013, Mondelez recalled two varieties of Belvita biscuits in the United States.
- Johnson, Lauren (September 14, 2014). "Will Social Media Swag Boost belVita Breakfast Biscuits? Mondelez and Droga5 launch Twitter campaign with free giveaways". AdWeek. Retrieved 2017-10-06.
- "A brilliant integrated #MorningWin campaign from belVita". The Marketing Society. Retrieved 2017-10-06.
- "Kraft Is Betting Big On The Global Cookie Business' Future". Trefis. 24 September 2012. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- Actualités, LSA – Libre Service. "Adieu Taillefine, bonjour Belvita". lsa-conso.fr (in French). Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- "Naming : LU Petit Déjeuner devient Belvita". We are a design tribe (in French). 2012-03-07. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- Smith, Katie (21 December 2011). "US: Kraft to launch Belvita biscuits in the US". Just-Food. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- MacArthur, Kate (February 14, 2012). "Kraft faces what-is-it question with breakfast biscuit launch". Crain's Chicago Business. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- Crawford, Elizabeth (January 5, 2015). "BelVita hopes to take a bite out of breakfast market share with new mini-biscuits". FoodNavigator-USA. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- Elliott, Stuart (11 November 2011). "nytimes blog: Kraft Gives Plum Assignment to Crispin Porter & Bogusky". Media Decoder. The New York Times. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- Evans, Laura (19 October 2012). "UK biscuit brands feel full force of economic crunch". The Grocer. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
The best performance came from ‘breakfast’ biscuit Belvita. Sales rose 84.5% by value and 66% by volume.
- "The REAL credit crunch: Sales of Hobnobs are crumbling as cash-strapped shoppers opt for own-label alternatives". Main Online. 20 October 2012. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- "Mondelez Global LLC Conducts Nationwide Voluntary Recall of belVita Breakfast Biscuit Apple Cinnamon and Chocolate Varieties in the U.S. and Puerto Rico." India Banking News, 22 February 2013. Infotrac Newsstand, http://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?p=STND&sw=w&u=tplmain&v=2.1&id=GALE%7CA320044992&it=r&asid=446ecb40ec0f31c1f87dfe240317daae. Accessed 6 October 2017.
|This food-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|