Bell Potter Securities is one of Australia's largest full service stockbrokers and a leading financial advisory firm, offering a full range of services to private, corporate and institutional clients. The business has 320 private client advisers, 12 offices nationally (in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart, Mackay, Coolum, Cairns, Gold Coast, Toowoomba, Geelong and Mornington), and further offices in London and Hong Kong giving Bell one of the largest distribution networks in Australia. Bell Potter is a member of the Bell Financial Group of companies.
- Bell Potter Securities Website: https://www.bellpotter.com.au/topnavigation/about-us.aspx?id=1404
- Bell Financial Group Website: http://www.bellfg.com.au
- ASX BFG: https://web.archive.org/web/20160304230436/http://www.asx.com.au/asx/research/company.do#!/BFG
- "OFFICE LOCATIONS". Bellpotter.com.au. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Annual Report 2013" (PDF). Bellfg.com.au. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 October 2014. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
|This finance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|