Belgium at the 1952 Summer Olympics
|Belgium at the|
1952 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Belgian Olympic and Interfederal Committee|
|Competitors||135 (130 men and 5 women) in 16 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
|Other related appearances|
|1906 Intercalated Games|
- André Noyelle — Cycling, Men's Individual Road Race
- Robert Grondelaers, André Noyelle and Lucien Victor — Cycling, Men's Team Road Race
- Men's Team Competition
- Qualification Round (Group A)
- Lost to Cuba (51-59)
- Defeated Switzerland (59-49)
- Lost to Cuba (63-71) → did not advance
- Road Competition
Men's Individual Road Race (190.4 km)
- André Noyelle — 5:06:03.4 (→ Gold Medal)
- Robert Grondelaers — 5:06:51.2 (→ Silver Medal)
- Lucien Victor — 5:07:52.0 (→ 4th place)
- Rik Van Looy — did not finish (→ no ranking)
- Track Competition
Men's 1.000m Time Trial
- Joseph De Bakker
- Final — 1:14.7 (→ 10th place)
Men's 1.000m Sprint Scratch Race
- Stéphan Martens — 10th place
Men's 4.000m Team Pursuit
14 fencers, all men, represented Belgium in 1952.
One male pentathlete represented Belgium in 1952.
Four shooters represented Belgium in 1952.
- "Belgium at the 1952 Helsinki Summer Games". sports-reference.com. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 28 February 2015.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Belgium Rowing at the 1952 Helsinki Summer Games". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 10 March 2018.