Belarusian National Technical University
Беларускі нацыянальны тэхнічны ўніверсітэт
- 1920 – Minsk Polytechnic became Belarusian State Polytechnic Institute.
- 1991 – Renamed to Belarusian State Polytechnic Academy.
- 1997 – Granted a leading engineering educational institution status in Belarusian educational system.
- 2002 – Renamed to Belarusian National Technical University
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Automobile and tractor faculty
- Architectural faculty
- Military-technical faculty
- Engineering-pedagogical faculty
- International institute of distant education
- Machine-building faculty
- Mechanical-technological faculty
- Instrument making faculty
- Construction faculty
- Faculty of informational technologies and robot-technique
- Faculty of marketing, management, enterprise
- Faculty of natural resources and ecology
- Faculty of transport communications
- Faculty of management technology and humanitarization
- Faculty of energy construction
- Faculty of prestudent training
- Power-producing faculty
- Lyceum under BNTU
- "Достижения". bntu.by. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- "История, мировая и отечественная культура" [History, world and national culture]. bntu.by.
- "УЧРЕЖДЕНИЕ ОБРАЗОВАНИЯ "БЕЛОРУССКИЙ НАЦИОНАЛЬНЫЙ ТЕХНИЧЕСКИЙ УНИВЕРСИТЕТ"" [INSTITUTION OF EDUCATION "BELARUSIAN NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY"]. para.by.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Belarusian National Technical University.|
|This Belarusian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|