Belarusian National Technical University
Беларускі нацыянальны тэхнічны ўніверсітэт
|Belarusian State Polytechnic Institute, |
Belarusian Polytechnic Institute,
Belarusian State Polytechnic Academy
|Rector||Sergei V. Kharytonchyk|
- 1920 — establishment of Belarusian State Polytechnic Institute on the basis of a Minsk Polytechnic school.
- 1922 — reorganised in Belarusian State Institute of Agriculture.
- 1933 — Belarusian Polytechnic Institute after adjunction of Horki Institute of Land Amelioration and Minsk Institutions of Peat, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineeing, Electrical Engineering and Food Industry.
- 1991 — Belarusian State Polytechnic Academy.
- 1997 — granted a leading engineering educational institution status in Belarusian educational system.
- 2002 — Belarusian National Technical University.
- Automotive and Tractor
- Mining Engineering and Engineering Ecology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanics and Technology
- Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Power Engineering
- Information Technologies and Robotics
- Management Technologies and Humanitarization
- Soligorsk branch
- Engineering and Pedagogy
- Power Plant Construction and Engineering Services
- Civil Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Transport Communications
- Military and Technical
- Sports and Technical
- International Institute of Distance Education
- "Достижения". bntu.by. Retrieved 9 February 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "История, мировая и отечественная культура" [History, world and national culture]. bntu.by. Archived from the original on 9 September 2018. Retrieved 9 September 2018.
- "УЧРЕЖДЕНИЕ ОБРАЗОВАНИЯ "БЕЛОРУССКИЙ НАЦИОНАЛЬНЫЙ ТЕХНИЧЕСКИЙ УНИВЕРСИТЕТ"" [INSTITUTION OF EDUCATION "BELARUSIAN NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY"]. para.by.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Belarusian National Technical University.|