|Fate||Merged with its parent company|
|Founders||Vehbi Koç, Leon Bejerano|
|Vehbi Koç (Founder)|
Laundry machines and dryers
Room air conditioners
Counter top appliances
In 2004, Beko Elektronik purchased the German electronics company Grundig and by January 2005, Beko and its rival Turkish electronics and white goods brand Vestel accounted for more than half of all TV sets manufactured in Europe.
In April 2008, the electronics division of Beko renamed itself Grundig Elektronik A.Ş.
At the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting of Arçelik A.Ş. on 29 June 2009, it was decided to merge Arçelik A.Ş. with the company's subsidiary, Grundig Elektronik A.Ş. (to be administered directly by Arçelik A.Ş. of Koç Holding) by taking over all of Grundig's assets and liabilities in whole.
Beko is a budget brand name in some countries and continues to be in use for a number of Arçelik A.Ş. products such as television sets, refrigerators, washing machines and dishwashers, in several countries.
Beko has been the official sponsor of the Turkish and Lithuanian premier basketball leagues, as well as the 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup in Spain. Beko is a premium partner of the Spanish football team FC Barcelona since 2014 and Turkish football team Beşiktaş JK, Turkmen football club FC HTTU and has been one of the largest advertisers in the English Premier League since 2008, and an official sponsor of the FA Cup.
- Arçelik A.Ş.: Brands
- Boulden, Jim (17 January 2005). "Turkey switches on to TV market". CNN.com. Retrieved 21 November 2011.
- "Koç Holding A.Ş. – Board of Directors' Report – Annual Report 2008" (PDF). Koç Holding. Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- "Annual Report 2009" (PDF). Arçelik A.Ş. Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- Beko Türkiye: LED Televizyonlar
- "Beko Brands". beko.co.uk. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- FC Barcelona: "FC Barcelona and Beko sign global sponsorship agreement"
- FIBA: "FIBA and Beko sign global partnership leading up to 2014 Basketball World Cup"
- Fanatik: "Beşiktaş Beko ile imzaladı"
- 4 ýyldan soň 4-nji çempionlyk Archived 21 July 2015 at the Wayback Machine.
- SportsPro: "Beko teams up with The Football League"
- Arçelik A.Ş.: "Beko becomes a sponsor to the oldest football cup in the world"