Mohamed El-Béchir Guellouz (born June 17, 1946) is a Tunisian former diplomat.
|محمد البشير قلوز|
Zine El Abidine Ben Ali
Mohamed El-Béchir Guellouz
June 17, 1946
|Education||Jean Moulin University Lyon 3|
|Occupation||Diplomat, Ambassador, Minister|
|Awards||Officer of the Order of the Republic of Tunisia|
Béchir Guellouz obtained a bachelor's degree in Arabic languages and Civilization from Jean Moulin University Lyon 3.
In 1967, Guellouz began working at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, where he held numerous positions in the diplomatic corps.
In May 1999, he became a Director at the Tunisian Diplomatic Institute for Training and Studies.
Guellouz has carried out numerous missions and participated in the summits of the Non-Aligned Movement, the Organization of African Unity, numerous sessions of the United Nations General Assembly as well as the Third conference of United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea.
Guellouz retired as Minister Plenipotentiary in 2007. He enjoys his retirement in his native village Metline, where he writes books on foreign affairs and policy and regularly participates in training young Diplomats at the Diplomatic Institute.
Officer of the Order of the Republic of Tunisia
- "Official Journal of the Tunisian Republic" (PDF). Tunisian Legislature. Retrieved 2003-08-22.
- "Official Journal of the Tunisian Republic". Tunisian Legislature. Retrieved 2006-02-10.
- "La Paix est-elle à n'importe quel prix ? Accord de Paix entre Les Emirats Arabes Unis & « Israël », M. B. Guellouz". Le Diplomate. Retrieved 2020-10-16.
- "Le Soudan dans le giron de la Normalisation, M. B. Guellouz". Le Diplomate. Retrieved 2020-11-07.
- "Le Chemin d'Abraham (1/2)". Le Diplomate. Retrieved 2020-12-07.