|Look up beauty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beauty is an aesthetic characteristic.
Beauty may also refer to:
Science and mathematicsEdit
Film and televisionEdit
- Two 1965 films by Andy Warhol:
- Beauty (1998 film), a 1998 American television film
- Beauty (2009 film), a Japanese film
- Beauty: In the Eyes of the Beheld, a 2008 American documentary
- Beauty (2011 film), a South African film
- "Beauty" (Once Upon a Time), an episode of the seventh season of Once Upon a Time
- Beauty (novel), a 2009 novel by Raphael Selbourne
- Beauty: A Retelling of the Story of Beauty and the Beast, a 1978 young-adult novel by Robin McKinley
- Beauty, a 1991 novel by Sheri S. Tepper
- Beauty, a 1992 novel by Brian D'Amato
- "Beauty", a 2003 short story by Sherwood Smith
- The Beauties, a Canadian roots/country band
- Beauty (Ryuichi Sakamoto album), 1989
- Beauty (Neutral Milk Hotel album), 1992
- Beauty?, by Sound of the Blue Heart (2006)
Places in the United StatesEdit
- Aesthetics, a branch of philosophy dealing with the nature of beauty, art, and taste
- Beauty and the Beast (disambiguation)
- Sleeping Beauty (disambiguation)
- Beautiful (disambiguation)
- Pretty (disambiguation)
- Unattractiveness, the antonym of beauty
- All pages beginning with "Beauty"
- All pages with a title containing Beauty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beauty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.