|Look up beauty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beauty is an aesthetic characteristic.
Beauty may also refer to:
Science and mathematicsEdit
- Beauty (novel), a 2009 novel by Raphael Selbourne
- Beauty: A Retelling of the Story of Beauty and the Beast, a 1978 young-adult novel by Robin McKinley
- Beauty, a 1991 novel by Sheri S. Tepper
- Beauty, a 1992 novel by Brian D'Amato
- "Beauty", a 2003 short story by Sherwood Smith
- The Beauties, a Canadian roots/country band
- Beauty, by Ryuichi Sakamoto (1989)
- Beauty (album), a 1992 demo album by Neutral Milk Hotel
- Beauty?, by Sound of the Blue Heart (2006)
- "Beauty" (song), by Mötley Crüe
- "Beauty", by Alan, a B-side of the single "Swear"
- "Beauty", by Edan from Beauty and the Beat
- "Beauty", by Shaye (2004_
- "Beauty", by Earth, Wind and Fire from The Need of Love (1971)
- "Beauty", a song by Anny Ahlers (1957)
- "Beauty", a song by Wilko Johnson (1980)
- "Beauty", a song by Mike Deasy (1973)
Places in the United StatesEdit
- Beauty (dog), a World War II search and rescue dog
- Aesthetics, a branch of philosophy dealing with the nature of beauty, art, and taste
- Beauty and the Beast (disambiguation)
- Sleeping Beauty (disambiguation)
- Beautiful (disambiguation)
- Pretty (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Beauty"
- All pages with titles containing Beauty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beauty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.