|Architectural style||Belle Époque|
|Address||Place du port 17–19|
|Town or city||Lausanne|
|Number of rooms||168|
|Number of suites||26 "junior" and 8 "executive"|
|Number of restaurants||3|
|Number of bars||1|
|Facilities||Conference, banquet, spa and wellness|
The hotel opened in 1861 and the current main building was constructed in Art Nouveau and neo-baroque style in 1908. It is registered in the Swiss Inventory of Cultural Property of National and Regional Significance.
In March–April 2015, the negotiations on Iran nuclear deal framework for a comprehensive agreement on the Iranian nuclear programme took place in the Beau-Rivage Palace, where the foreign ministers and delegations from the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, China, France, the European Union, Germany (P5+1) and Iran were also hosted. The final press conference, on 2 April 2015, was held at the EPFL Learning Centre.
- 169 rooms including 33 suites and Junior Suites
- 1 gourmet restaurant "Restaurant Anne-Sophie Pic", brasserie "Le Café Beau-Rivage", Japanese restaurant "Le Miyako"
- Lavaux Suite: The hotel's only roof terrace with private access (22 square meters), panoramic view of the lake, the Alps and the park
- Spa Suite: The bathroom, all dressed in marble, offers two massage tables, a hot tub and a steam room
- 13 reception rooms to organize conferences, receptions, cocktails, gala evenings and weddings
- Spa Cinq Mondes 1'500m, hammam, sauna. Open every day from 6.30am to 10pm
- Fitness studio, hair salon Shū Uemura
- Boutique, laundry service, valet
- Gourmet restaurant "Anne-Sophie Pic" (Chef: Anne-Sophie Pic, two Michelin stars and 18/20 points at Gault & Millau.)
- Brasserie Restaurant "Café Beau-Rivage" (Cooking Chef: Emilien Windels)
- Japanese Restaurant "The Miyako" with teppanyaki table
- Tea Room: "The Lobby"
- The Bar
- In-room dining service
Media related to Hôtel Beau-Rivage Palace (Lausanne) at Wikimedia Commons