|Look up battleship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A battleship is a large, heavily armored warship.
Battleship may also refer to:
- Battleship (game), a guessing game for two players
- Battleship (puzzle), a logic puzzle based on the game
- Battleships (video game), a 1987 computer video game based on the original game
- Battleship (1993 video game), an NES and Sega Game Gear video game based on the original Battleship game
- Battleship: Surface Thunder, a 2000 PC video game based on the original game
- Battleship (2012 video game), a game based on the 2012 Battleship film
- Battleship (film), a 2012 science fiction action film
- Battleship (horse), an American thoroughbred racehorse
- Battleship (rocketry), a non-functional rocket or rocket stage used to test a launch vehicle
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battleship.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.