Batman: Chaos in Gotham
|Batman: Chaos in Gotham|
|Developer(s)||Digital Eclipse Software|
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Color|
Arkham Asylum has undergone a massive breakout and all manner of super-villains are running rampant throughout Gotham City. While rounding up the escaped inmates, Mr. Freeze, The Joker, Harley Quinn, Roxy Rocket, Poison Ivy and Bane, Batman comes to find out that it was Two-Face who masterminded the breakout and must put a stop to him before he can bring Gotham City to its knees.
- "Batman: Chaos in Gotham for Game Boy Color". GameRankings. Retrieved 2013-11-21.
- See 2 webpages below in: External links.
- Marriott, Scott Alan. "Batman: Chaos in Gotham - Overview". Allgame. Retrieved 2013-11-21.
- "Batman: Chaos in Gotham". Electronic Gaming Monthly. 2001.
- "Batman: Chaos in Gotham". Game Informer (95). March 2001.
- Rivers, Trevor (2001-04-27). "Batman: Chaos in Gotham Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 2013-11-21.
- Harris, Craig (2001-04-09). "Batman: Chaos in Gotham". IGN. Retrieved 2013-11-21.
- "Batman: Chaos in Gotham". Nintendo Power. 143. April 2001.