This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bat Shalom is one of the organizations of the Coalition of Women for a Just Peace. They are a feminist Israeli-Palestinian non-governmental organization, a merging of two previous organizations: Israel’s Bat Shalom, and the Jerusalem Center for Women. They work together through another group, The Jerusalem Link. Their main goal is to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, with resolutions for Israeli and Palestinian women as their highest priorities. They also created a list of specific goals in mind that they believe must be essential to the overall resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
|Motto||Women with a vision for a just peace.|
|The Jerusalem Link|
|Affiliations||Coalition of Women for Peace, Jerusalem Center for Women|
In 1989, prominent Israeli and Palestinian women peace activists convened a meeting in Brussels. The meeting initiated an ongoing dialogue that in 1994 resulted in the establishment of The Jerusalem Link comprising two women's organizations—Bat Shalom on the Israeli side, and the Jerusalem Center for Women on the Palestinian side.
- List of Palestine solidarity organizations
- Israeli–Palestinian conflict
- Anarchists Against the Wall
- Arab–Israeli conflict
- Jewish Voices for Peace
- Machsom Watch
- Yesh Din
- Shovrim Shtika (Breaking the Silence)
- Jews Against the Occupation
- Machsom Watch
- Jerusalem Center For Women
- Rabbis for Human Rights
- The Jerusalem Fund
- Weinberg, Jessica (2007). "The most basic threat ... to Israeli and Palestinian women is ... the occupation7: Enduring Strategies and Shifting Tactics of Israeli and Palestinian Feminist Peace NGOs in the Post-9/11". NWSA Journal. Retrieved February 16, 2018.
- "Declaration of Principles".
|This article about an organization in Israel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|