|Look up Basque or basque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Basque may refer to:
- Basque Country (greater region), the homeland of the Basque people with parts in both Spain and France
- Basque Country (autonomous community), an autonomous region of Spain
- Northern Basque Country, in the western part of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques of France
- Southern Basque Country, both the Basque Autonomous Community and Navarre
- Basque cuisine, the cuisine of the Basque people
- Basque music, the music of the Basque people
- Basque conflict
- List of people from the Basque Country
- All pages with titles beginning with Basque
- All pages with titles containing Basque
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Basque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.