Woodland In 1982
|Born||3 September 1947|
Woodland won the "Grovewood Award" in 1976. The award was given by the motoring press to the rider showing most promise as best young rider of the year.
In 1977 he was sponsored by Mitsui UK, the British Yamaha Importers, on both 250cc and 350cc machines. He competed in Europe, North and South America up until 1985.
Woodland retired from motor bike racing in 1991.
- "Cavalade of Legends to Mark TT Centenary". Isle of Man Today. 23 December 2006. Archived from the original on 2 August 2012. Retrieved 20 July 2010.
- "Barry Woodland | Motor Sport Magazine Database". Motor Sport Magazine. 12 June 2017. Retrieved 8 March 2020.
- "Goodwood Top Three". Motor Cycle News. 15 December 1976.
- "Free racer and £500". Motor Cycle News. 19 January 1977.
- "TT | Database". www.iomttraces.com. Retrieved 7 March 2020.
- "Barry Woodland Isle of Man TT results". iomtt.com. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- Competitor profile - Official Isle of Man TT website
- Memorable Isle of Man TT Races
- Speed at the TT Races
|This British motorcycle racing biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to sport in the Isle of Man is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|