Bardiani–CSF–Faizanè (UCI team code: BCF) is a professional continental cycling team registered in Italy that participates in UCI Continental Circuits races and when selected as a wildcard to UCI ProTour events. The team is managed by Bruno Reverberi with assistance from directeurs sportifs Fabiano Fontanelli and Roberto Reverberi. Reverberi has managed the team since 1982, when it started as Termolan. Navigare was an on-and-off title-sponsor since 1990, when the team was called Italbonifica-Navigare. The current main sponsor, Bardiani Valvole, became associated with the team in 2013, prior to which CSF Group (2008–12) and Ceramica Panaria (2000–2007) were main sponsors.
|Status||UCI Professional Continental|
|Website||Team home page|
|General manager||Roberto Reverberi|
|Team name history|
Bardiani Valvole–CSF Inox
On the eve of the 2017 Giro d'Italia, the UCI announced that both Stefano Pirazzi and Nicola Ruffoni had given adverse analytical findings (AAFs) for growth hormone-releasing peptides (GHRPs) in samples collected during out-of-competition doping tests conducted on 25 and 26 April 2017. With the team incurring first and second AAFs within a twelve-month period, the UCI aimed to enforce article 7.12.1 of the UCI Anti-Doping Rules, allowing for suspension of the team from 15 to 45 days - casting doubt on their Giro appearance.
In October, 2017, the team announced that Michael Bresciani had tested positive for the banned diuretic furosemide in his first race as a professional. Diuretics can be used as a masking agents for other illegal doping products. The team could now face a 12-month ban due a third doping case in a given year. Bresciani was hired by the team in order to fill the vacant spots left by Pirazzi and Ruffoni's dismissals.
- As of 4 January 2020.
- "The Bardiani – BAR Pro Team is ready for 2014". Bardiani Valvole–CSF Inox. Aster Sport Ltd. 11 November 2013. Archived from the original on 10 January 2014. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- "Bardiani CSF Faizanè opt for cyclamen and green kit to stand out in the 2020 peloton". Cyclingnews.com. Future plc. 17 December 2019. Retrieved 4 January 2020.
- "Home" (PDF).
- "Bardiani-CSF rider blames positive doping test on his mother's medicine".
- "Bardiani-CSF could face 12-month ban after third rider tests positive, blaming his mother's diuretic pill". 2017-10-20.
- "Albanese, Maestri and Tonelli renews with the #GreenTeam. 2020 roster now complete". Bardiani–CSF. GM Sport SRL. 21 October 2019. Retrieved 4 January 2020.