Barbara Grant is an American businesswoman. She served in a variety of senior management positions at IBM for 21 years including vice president and General Manager in the Data Storage Division of Removable Media Storage Solutions. She continues to serve start-up and major corporations in a variety of capacities.
|Education||B.S. Chemistry Arizona State University Ph.D. Organic Chemistry Stanford University|
|Employer||American River Ventures|
|Known for||Venture Capitalist, former Vice President and General Manager in the Data Storage Division at IBM|
Over her career she helped develop and introduce over 50 new products and received 8 patents. She has authored many publications in a variety of technology sectors. In 1996 she was elected to the inaugural group of the Women in Technology Hall of Fame.
Current board membershipsEdit
- Sacramento Area Regional Technology Alliance
- Integrated Materials, Inc.
- Agoura Technologies, Inc.
- PlanarMag, Inc.
- Lumetric Lighting, Inc.
- Research Advisory Board - University of California, Davis
- Sacramento Area Region Technology Alliance (SARTA)
- "Executive Profile Barbara M. Grant Ph.D." Bloomberg Business. Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 25 July 2015.
- "Dr. Barbara Grant". American River Ventures. American River Ventures. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 25 July 2015.
- "Featured Profile Dr. Barbara Grant". WITI. WITI. Retrieved 25 July 2015.