Barakaldo Club de Fútbol is a Spanish football team based in Barakaldo, in the autonomous community of the Basque Country. Founded in 1917 it plays in Segunda División B – Group 2, holding home matches at Lasesarre, with a capacity of 7,960 seats.
|Full name||Barakaldo Club de Fútbol|
Basque Country, Spain
|Head coach||Hernán Pérez|
|League||2ªB – Group 2|
|2018–19||2ªB – Group 2, 4th|
Barakaldo played the 1918-19 season in the Category C of the Regional Championship and became the champion without losing a single game throughout the season, promoted to category B.
Barakaldo lost its place in the second category in the 1944-45 season, but in the 1945-46 season the club returned to the Segunda División. Nevertheless the next 1946-47 season was not successful for the club. It finished in the 11th position among 14 teams, just 1 point away from the last position.
- Baracaldo Football-Club — (1917–1942)
- Baracaldo Oriamendi — (1940–43)
- Baracaldo Altos Hornos — (1943–71)
Season to seasonEdit
- As of 7 September 2019
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Winners (7):[e] 1929–30[f] 1930–31[g] 1957–58,[h] 1962–63,[i] 1963–64,[j] 1971–72,[k] 1976–77[l]
- Winners:[m] 1987–88[n]
Note: this list includes players that have played in at least 100 league games and/or have reached international status.
- "Instalaciones – BARAKALDO C.F. Página Oficial". barakaldocf.com. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- "Historia – BARAKALDO C.F. Página Oficial". barakaldocf.com. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- "Histórico Barakaldo - Segunda División 1946/1947". www.resultados-futbol.com. Retrieved 21 November 2019.
- "INICIO". www.barakaldo.galeon.com. Retrieved 5 November 2019.